Becoming My Own Batman day 7

 Day 7 Becoming My Own Batman

6 January 2021


I have just been watching the news and I am absolutely disgusted at the scenes coming from the US Capitol Building. If you ever needed a picture to describe white privilege then that’s it. Police standing around, protesters breaking windows and taking pictures on the senate floor. If I was an American I would be totally ashamed.


In the summer we attended a BLM march in London. I know they weren’t as big as the one’s in the US, but the number of police and tear gas being shot into the crowds really brings to light exactly how big the gap is between the races. I am angry and I just hope Trump and his enablers are prosecuted for inciting violence and sedition.


Anyway, today was a good day. I went to work, went for my walk (with the whole family). I really have a pretty boring life. I ate lots today. 


Today’s victories

  1. I went for a walk 2.8Km in 37 mins (a bit slow because of the talking)

  2. I had a lovely conversation with my daughter during the walk

  3. I laughed a lot at TBBT (Love it!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming My Own Batman Day 5

Day 1 Becoming my own Batman ( 2nd Time Round)