Becoming My Own Batman Day 5

 Day 5 Becoming My Own Batman


4 January 2021


Back to work today, it would be lovely if I had a huge inheritance like Bruce Wayne, I often imagine what it would be like to be rich don’t you?


I would love to have someone cook for me, clean for me (although honestly since Rob has been home since March due to Covid, I almost do), I would like someone to train me and drive me around. I often joke that if Rob and I didn’t have to work, we’d be members of Champney’s Country Club and we’d eat breakfast and play a round of golf before enjoying a massage and then fetching the kids from school. Oh it’s a lovely dream and Rob has taken me once to a golf driving range and I can’t say it went too well.


I also imagine getting a degree but I applied a few years ago and my A level equivalents were not good enough. I have looked to do some distance learning but it’s really expensive.


Went to get the results of my MRI today and except for a disc that is slightly misaligned, my spine is in good condition. It’s the misalignment causing the muscles to tighten and be tender. He has recommended physio, but did say that if it doesn’t help, I can go back for an injection, something I would rather not do.


Rob and I went for a walk today, the country lanes around our home are beautiful but narrow. So it's not a great idea to go walking when people are heading home from work. On the plus side though it was all uphill until we turned around to go home. Let me just say that my thighs are going to be feeling that burn tomorrow.


So what are today’s victories?


  1. I went for my walk 3.2 Km 

  2. I wrote this blog

  3. I managed to burn the rice I was cooking to go with our curry for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming My Own Batman day 7

Day 1 Becoming my own Batman ( 2nd Time Round)